Opening a bank account in Cyprus - Individuals
The Cyprus Citizenship and Residency programs require the individual to set up a personal bank account where the overseas funds will be deposited for the direct property investment. Tutis Advisory Services Ltd facilitates this process and enables the client to simply make a single visit at the relevant banking institution in order to sign the relevant documentation.
How can we assist:
- Select the most appropriate banking institution within Cyprus.
- Make suitable appointments with the chosen banking institution for introductory purposes.
- As a client, you could appoint us to represent you through Power Of Attorney, or request our presence during your meetings with the bank.
- Preparation of all necessary and essential documentation prior to accounts activation.
- A bank account for business purposes can be opened as soon as a company has been incorporated.